Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and our team members. Every effort we have in place to ensure everyone’s safety. We want to tell you about the additional infection control steps we follow at Jean Kang Endodontics to keep patients and staff safe in addition to recommendations made by CDC and ADA.
- Screening and monitoring patients and staff for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Temperature screening of all employees daily.
- Having all patients use hand sanitizer and temperature check upon arrival.
- Providing facial masks and gloves for patients to wear.
- Medical grade air purifiers in each treatment room and reception area.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas constantly.
- Spraying the treatment room with non-toxic EPA approved chemical, Hypochlorous Acid.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: